Finding ways to mend a broken heart


Finding ways to mend a broken heart
Finding ways to mend a broken heart
Actress Katie Holmes recently reportedly blowing 15,000 USD on lingre, post her split with Tom Cruise to cheer herself up could have raised eyebrows but not among the broken hearts, who refused to turn the Devdas style and instead chose to nurse their toota hua dil with weird and wild ways.

From salwars to shorts
Shivani a pretty looking youngster when moved to Delhi for further studies fell deeply in love a boy who also reciprocated her feelings. "Since I belonged to Varanasi so I preferred wearing salwar suits more rather than western wear. Initially he never use to mind since he loved me the way I was. After three years of steady relationship he starting criticising how I looked and even started evading me and finally we broke up. I was not able to get over it for sometime But when I did, it was with a great vengeance.I decided to go in for a makeover and decided there and then to forgo of my salwar kameez and instead bought shorts and shirts teaming them up with noodle strap tops. Infact I blew all my saved money on the clothes and even wore these clothes to college. From that time onwards I have stopped wearing salwar kameez," she remembers.

Folksy deal
Ritesh who is into textile business was distraught when his marriage fell apart . "Since the divorce proceedings use to take place in Chandigarh, where the case was filed I had to visit the city for the two-three days every month .While sitting alone at the hotel, where I use to stay during my visit, at times feeling of melancholy would just grip me. To get out of this feeling I started to visit the rural areas near the city this helped me to break free from that depressing feeling .But it did stop at that I went on a buying spree of handicrafts and textiles like the phulkari that was manufactured at the local level. As an experimentation I added this traditional stuff to my collection at the showroom and soon I started getting good response from customers. So what began as a mad buying spree as a therapy, turned out to be good business move," he says.

Vastu voodoo
Rahul a medical student at Banaras Hindu University had a steady relationship with his class mate. "I was committed to her. We were together for nearly six years but my world turned a topsy turvy when I could not get admission in the Post Graduate course in Medicine( MD).She thought that I was a loser so she dumped me for a class mate of mine who was able to secure admission in the course. That caught me really off guard and I was in an emotional turmoil. I felt that some 'bad influence' had effected our relationship and bought all kind of lucky charms and fengshui items like the wind chimes etcs to remove the negative energies from my room . Though before the breakup I was of a very scientific bend of mind and never believed in all these things," he says.

Wedding phobia
Jatin , a post graduate student who was deeply in love with Ridhi his girl friend of four years, was heart broken when due to family pressures she had to marry some where else. "I was deeply effected by it so whenever I use to see a marriage procession passing by I use to feel a resentment of my girl taken away from me. Since my house in Varanasi is located near a marriage hall so it was mandatory for a lot of such processions to pass during the marriage season. So to escape this I went and stayed with a friend of mine at his farmhouse. During my stay I tried my hand on milking cows to learning to cook on chuhla to distract my mind, and returned only when the marriage season was over", he says.

Height ka mamla hai
Tall and beautiful Shweta , working in a multinational company , was deeply in love with Suresh who was of medium stature "It was his terrific sense of humour and damn-care-attitude which had attracted me towards him rather than his looks .Since we were of similar height so I had stopped wearing high heels.Everything was going fine but when it came to marriage his family wanted him to marry the girl of the same community to which he belonged.He buckled under the family pressure.I was devastated when he got married.But after a while, I decided that I should move on, inorder to cheer myself I went on buying spree of high heels footwear.I bought a dozen of them in one go.So now I have all kinds from stilettos , wedge heels to platforms," she says.

0 comments: