How supermodels dress up for parties


How supermodels dress up for parties
What models wear to parties

Some of Mumbai's top models reveal what they like to wear for a night about town

When it comes to partying, everyone has their own sense of style. While some women might be comfortable in mini dresses and skirts, others prefer to stick to jeans and a top. Essentially, there are no rules for dressing right for a night out. You should just wear something that you feel good in. We get some renowned models to share their style mantra and tips for looking hot.

Model Deepti Gujral - I always try to dress keeping in mind the type of event I'm attending. If hitting a nightclub, I would sport a fitted knee-length dress. For a formal-do, I like to go feminine in a gown. But whenever I'm in doubt, my stylish Marc Jacob LBD works just fine.

Model Dipannita Sharma - My favourite party wear items are mid-thigh and knee length dresses, especially in classic cuts which fall well. I like garments that are simple yet elegant. For a more casual night out, I'd wear a stylish top with a pair of slim jeans. I'm also very fond of one-shoulder outfits— jumpers, dresses and tops for that sexy touch.

Model Natasha Suri - I love dressing up! For a girls night out, I would usually wear a fitted dress or skinny jeans with a shirt or corset top. I'm quite particular about matching my clutch and heels with my outfit. Maxi gowns also they look great and are very comfortable to wear for a movie or even dinner with friends.

Model Nethra Raghuraman - I tend to be a moody dresser and love wearing anything from gowns to dresses. There are times I dress up to the hilt and other times I keep it casual. If you're going dancing, it's best to avoid wearing very heavy clothes.

Model Sucheta Sharma - I love dresses for a night out. Short body-fitting dresses ones are my favourite, teamed with a sexy pair of heels. I usually don't take too long getting dressed. It's my hair that takes the most time. I do follow trends at times but think sometimes they are overdone. My style mantra is it has to be comfortable.

0 comments: